How does Portare’s Aggregate Supply Systems work?
The current supply chain utilized by the market is unnecessarily costly and frustratingly time consuming. With multiple handling transactions between a variety of transport and storage vessels, product quality goes down and prices go up.
Portare’s Aggregate Supply System allows customers to cut out all of that unnecessary handling time and cost. Our system brings secured, high quality product from the supplier to the user in a single, intermodal device.
There are currently five methods for transporting aggregate material on the market being utilized by the oil and natural gas sectors for supplying their hydraulic fracturing (“frac”) sand.
- 1. Super Sacks
- 2. Pneumatic Tanker Trucks
- 3. Railroad Hopper Cars
- 4. River Barges
- 5. Cargo Ships
- capacity of 1 ton
- capacity of 25 tons
- capacity of 100 tons
- capacity of 1000 tons
- capacity is unlimited
When your delivery is at the mercy of the railroads, your quality is at the risk of the trans-load facilities.
When you are losing revenue at the cost of demurrage fees, your business can be largely out of control.
When trans-loading deteriorates the value of your aggregates, you rapidly reduce your per pound/ton margins.
Portare’s Aggregate Supply Systems lets you take back control of your transportation costs, increase margins and gives you a competitive advantage.
Our Aggregate Supply System allows you to…
- Reach higher market prices through spot demand and delivery
- Bypass the difficulties of working with the railroads trans-loading facilities
- Eliminate trans-loading fees
- Protect your product from the breakdown caused by multiple handling transactions
- Reduce your liability by testing once at the source site and securing the product to destination
- Access every means of transport (road, rail or sea)
- Provide your customers value by supplying a critical element of their operation while saving them space on site, time in delivery, and unnecessary costs